- Only entries that have completed the required fields are eligible for the corresponding prize drawing as determined by the Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods, will void that entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will void all such affected entries. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the Entrant, and determined in the Administrator's discretion. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: All eligible entries received from all methods during the promotion period and received by the drawing date will be entered into a random drawing for the First Prizes on October 5, 2017 and for the Grand Prizes on October 13, 2017. Both random drawings will be conducted by Administrator on the specified date at 10150 Mallard Creek Rd Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28262.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Grand Prize or First Prize are determined by the number of eligible entries received from all methods of entry. Sponsor will notify potential Grand and First Prize winners by email and phone.
- PRIZES. There are a total of sixteen (16) MLB Postseason 2017 Flyaway Experience Prize Packages for the 2017 MLB Postseason: Four (4) Grand Prize 2017 MLB World Series Experiences; Six (6) First Prize American League Championship Series 2017 MLB Postseason Experiences and six (6) First Prize National League Championship Series 2017 MLB Postseason Experiences.
- Grand Prizes: Four (4) Grand Prize Trip Packages for 2 to the 2017 World Series. Two of the Four Grand Prize Trip Packages will be to Games 1 & 2 of the 2017 MLB World Series. The other two Grand Prize Trip Packages will be to Games 3 & 4 of the 2017 MLB World Series
2 World Series Trips
Game 1: 10/24/17
Game 2: 10/25/17
2 World Series Trips
Game 1: 10/24/17
Game 2: 10/25/17
Each Grand Prize Trip Package includes: two (2) tickets to two (2) specified 2017 MLB World Series games for use by the Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion; round-trip coach class air transportation between major airport nearest winner's home and the host city of the game ("Host City"); three (3) nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy) at a hotel in the Host City determined by Sponsor at its discretion; and ground transportation to/from airport/hotel in the Host City; and $500.00 gift card for spending money and any transportation to/from hotel/game ("Grand Prize"). Grand Prize travel must occur on dates specified by Sponsor surrounding the specified games of the 2017 MLB World Series. The approximate retail value (ARV) of any Grand Prize is USD $4,100; actual retail value may vary depending on winner's city of departure and the location of the Host City and any difference in value will not be awarded.
- First Prizes: Twelve (12) First Prize 2017 Championship Series MLB Postseason Experiences divided equally between the American League and National League as follows:
- American League Championship Series (the "ALCS") 2017 MLB Postseason Experiences
- Three Trip Packages for Games 1 & 2
- Three Trip Packages for Games 3 & 4
3 ALCS Trips
Game 1: 10/13/17
Game 2: 10/14/17
3 ALCS Trips
Game 1: 10/16/17
Game 2: 10/17/17
- National League Championship Series (the "NLCS") 2017 MLB Postseason Experiences.
- Three Trip Packages for Games 1 & 2
- Three Trip Packages for Games 3 &4
3 NLCS Trips
Game 1: 10/14/17
Game 2: 10/15/17
3 NLCS Trips
Game 3: 10/17/17
Game 4: 10/18/17
- Each First Prize Trip Package includes: two (2) tickets to two (2) specified 2017 MLB Championship Series games (either ALCS or NLCS) for use by the First Prize winner and one (1) travel companion; round-trip coach class air transportation between major airport nearest winner's home and the host city of the game ("Host City"); three (3) nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy) at a hotel in the Host City determined by Sponsor at its discretion; and ground transportation to/from airport/hotel in the Host City; and $500.00 gift card for spending money and other transportation to/from hotel/game ("First Prize"). First Prize travel must occur on dates specified by Sponsor surrounding the two specified games of the 2017 MLB Championship Series (either ALCS or NLCS). The approximate retail value (ARV) of any First Prize is USD $3,500; actual retail value may vary depending on winner's city of departure and the location of the Host City and any difference in value will not be awarded.
- For all Prizes: All federal, state, and local laws apply. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these official rules will be awarded. Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these rules are void. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize. All federal, state and/or local taxes and any other costs associated with any prize, including and expenses incurred in claiming and using any Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may not substitute, transfer, or assign the prize. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Prize winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Prize winner and his/her travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID) in order to travel. Travel companion must complete a Release of Liability prior to departure. If the travel companion is a minor, the Prize winner must be his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign the Release of Liability on behalf of minor. Failure to obtain required travel documents by Prize winner and travel companion may result in forfeiture of Prize and alternate potential winner selection, time permitting, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within the above Grand Prize description and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Sponsor reserves the right to award ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if Prize winner resides within one hundred fifty (150) miles of the Host City and any difference in value will not be awarded. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities. Winner's travel companion must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence and at least eighteen (18) years of age, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who must be Grand Prize winner. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her travel companion agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Grand Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her travel companion who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s). No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Prize (or portion thereof) will be permitted, except at the discretion of the Sponsor due to Prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation of the game, scheduling conflicts; and, in such circumstance, no additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any Prize (or portion thereof).
- GENERAL: Prize Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release and return it within 24 hours of initial contact/attempted delivery or an alternate winner will be selected. Winner hereby consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to be added to Sponsor and its affiliated companies' direct mail and Internet marketing databases. By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, entrants, winners (and their families) release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor, the MLB Entities, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss. The MLB Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. The MLB Entities, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry submission, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or portions thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity (including any activities while on the Prize trip). Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. The MLB Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Entrants hereby agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and MLB Entities have the right to use Entrants' name, likeness or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims, including but not limited to, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation in Sponsor's and MLB Entities', as applicable, sole discretion.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees that: (I) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Chicago, Illinois; (II) Any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; (III) Under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all right to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may cause the application of a law other than the law of the state of Illinois.
- Sweepstakes is administered by RSM ("Administrator"), Charlotte, NC. Sweepstakes is sponsored CWI, Inc. Bowling Green, KY (the "Sponsor"). Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB entities. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of the respective owners.
- DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweeptakes, and persons entering or attempting to enter more than once, as determined by the judges, will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Sweepstakes which, in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any entry that is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the entire Sweepstakes or modify the Sweepstakes, if fraud destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, in its sole discretion. In the event of such cancelation Sponsor shall award the remaining prizes via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- WINNER'S LIST: Name of the Grand and First Prize winners can be viewed at www.CampingWorld.com/MLBPostseason on or about October 24, 2017.
Abbreviated Rules: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
For full Official Rules, by which this sweepstakes is governed, go to www.CampingWorld.com/MLBPostseason. Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the U.S. Sweepstakes begins 9/19/2017 and ends 10/11/2017. Sponsored by CWI, Inc., Bowling Green, KY.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved